Local Travel Planner
Explore Sydney’s natural wonders & vibrant culture
Local Travel Planner was created to showcase Sydney’s natural wonders and vibrant culture. Led by friendly, knowledgeable guides, our experiences take you a step beyond the typical in a small group of no more than 11 curious travellers.
Wildlife, Waterfalls and Wine Tour from Sydney Enjoy a day of quintessential Australian experiences exploring the coast and highlands to Sydney’s south. Imagine a Big Day Out with up close and personal experiences with iconic Australian wildlife, expansive vistas of coastal scenery, eucalyptus-clad valleys and waterfalls plunging over sandstone escarpments, scenic drives through national parks and along bays, beaches and country backroads, beachside dining and cool-climate wine tasting.
Well, you’ve imagined the wonderful one day Wildlife, Waterfalls & Wine tour!
- Private koala encounter with a keeper
- Hand-feeding wallabies, kangaroos and emu
- Lunch at a beachside cafe with an Aussie beer, wine or soft drink
- Eucalyptus-clad valleys and waterfalls plunging over sandstone escarpments at Fitzroy Falls
- Sample wine at award-winning boutique winery Centennial Vineyards