Sydney Jewish Museum
Remembering the Holocaust
The Sydney Jewish Museum was founded in 1992 by the generation of Holocaust survivors who made new lives in Sydney after the war.
Within our walls, they created a place to share their memories, commemorate the six million Jewish people who were murdered and provide important messages to future generations.
- Conversations with a digital Holocaust survivor
- The illuminated memorial space filled with names, in the shape of the Star of David
- A guided tour of the Holocaust exhibition
- Personal items, photographs and documents that belonged to Holocaust survivors who migrated to Australia after World War II
- The Museum Shop, for a memento of your visit, a survivor biography or a beautiful piece of Judaica