Manly Visitor Information Centre
Live like a local, explore like a tourist with inside information on all things Manly at the Manly Visitor Information Centre, a ‘one-stop shop’ for visitors, locals and travellers for Manly and the surrounding areas. We are easy to find, located at the Wharf Forecourt, on the left-hand side as you exit the ferry terminal.
The staff live locally and so they able to help you with tips on where to go and what to do whilst you are in Manly, as well as their favourite local haunts.
Pick up a free map of the area and find out which restaurants and cafes are offering special food deals or Happy Hour deals. If you are planning your trip from home, make sure you check out our hand-picked tips and inspirations, as well as our how to get here guide.We stock a varied selection of easy-to-pack souvenirs, locally made, to take home with you.
Services that Manly Visitor Information Centre offer:
• bookings • tourist information • souvenirs • accommodation information • brochures • free WiFi • maps • History & Heritage Walking Tour.
- Beautiful coastal walks and beaches.
- Over 150 bars, restaurants, and cafes to choose from.
- There’s never a dull moment in Manly.
From markets to music and concerts to comedy nights, boat races to pub runs. Manly events have you covered from sunrise to well after the sun goes down.
- 20-minute scenic ferry ride from Sydney CBD.
- Helpful Visitor Information Centre with brochures and souvenirs. Located outside the wharf.